‘Dom Hemingway’ Lenser: “We Have Abandoned George Lucas’ Approach”
9:27 AM PDT 9/12/2013 by THR Staff
Giles Nuttgens—director of photography on Dom Hemingway discusses why he wanted to shoot film, the decision to go digital, and his take away from working on Star Wars (episodes I to III) with George Lucas.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube