Drama Actress Roundtable: Anna Gunn, Monica Potter on Shaping Their Characters
Some of TV's most acclaimed stars tell THR how they work with writers to create their onscreen alter egos. Monica Potter (Parenthood) shares a personal medical story and how showrunner Jason Katims used it for her character, Kristina. Breaking Bad star Anna Gunn also gives us some insight into how she collaborates with show creator Vince Gilligan. Talking about her pregnant character, Skyler, Gunn said she and Gilligan devised "something for her to do at home," which made Skylar "more understandable" to the actress.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)