Drama Actresses: Nudity, When is it Okay?
7:45 AM PDT 5/30/2012 by David Simpson
Our roundtable guests Claire Danes, Kyra Sedgwick and Emmy Rossum open up about doing nude scenes. "It is really weird and strange and like Emmy said, if it is right for the character and right for the moment then it feels more right than not doing it" added Kyra.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube