Drama Actresses: Scariest Moment as an Actor
From pole dancing to speaking up at an audition to kissing Brad Pitt on the second day of shooting, our drama actress roundtable guests share their scariest moments.
Shameless star Emmy Rossum shared a story of one active audience member at her play Romeo and Juliet in Williamstown. "I got up and you know it was just a light on me on stage and I'm quacking nervous and I start to deliver the speech. Then there is a woman in the second row who stands up and starts to recite it with me. "
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)