Drama Showrunners: How to Kill Off Characters
10:04 AM PDT 6/4/2012 by David Simpson
How do showrunners go about the messy business of killing a main character off? Terence Winter of Boardwalk Empire tells THR about sending Michael Pitt's character Jimmy Darmody into the sweet hereafter on the HBO mobster drama.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)