Drama Showrunners: How to Kill Off Characters
10:04 AM PDT 6/4/2012 by David Simpson
How do showrunners go about the messy business of killing a main character off? Terence Winter of Boardwalk Empire tells THR about sending Michael Pitt's character Jimmy Darmody into the sweet hereafter on the HBO mobster drama.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube