Drama Showrunners Roundtable: Dealing With Leaving The Show
With the replacements on The Walking Dead and Community, THR executive editor Matt Belloni asks our roundtable guests how they work through such shakeups. Aaron Sorkin recalls attempting to watch The West Wing after he left the show, telling THR "I can't tell you if it was great or less than great. It was less than 30 seconds after it started that I dove at the DVD player and slammed it off, because it was like watching somebody make out with my girlfriend. It was just so difficult to watch these characters and this world that I had created no longer needing me."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)