Dylan O'Brien on the Script for 'The First Time'
Dylan O'Brien reveals that Jon Kasdan's script and characters is what drew him to the coming of age comedy. "There is no raunch factor to it and it's even called The First Time, you think you would read a script called The First Time now a day and it would literally be like baammm de-virginize and like a crazy like American Pie kind of movie but that is what was so refreshing about the script it wasn't that teen comedies were never kind of afraid to be smart of have a brain and that is what I loved about John's writing and his characters. These kids are smart, he doesn't play down when he is writing teenagers" Dylan said about Jon's script.
Video by Brian Rovanpera and Michael Gordon
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)