Sundance 2012: Elizabeth Olsen at 'Liberal Arts' Premiere Party
From the red carpet of the Liberal Arts premiere party, starlet Elizabeth Olsen discusses her return to Park City after last year's Martha Marcy May Marlene and offers words of praise for director Josh Radnor.
"He is just really passionate, this is a project he has been developing for a while and he is just great he knows what he wants," she said. "He's phenomenal and he wore so many hats during this movie."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)