Emmy Icons: The Osbournes on Making Their Mark on Reality TV and Then Getting Out
The family won an Emmy in 2002 for Outstanding Non-Fiction Program (Reality). "I'm happy we bailed when we bailed. It was the right thing to do, the right time, and I like to be the first and I like to be the pioneer and I like to have left," says Sharon Osbourne. "It was all there; it was perfect."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?