Eva Longoria Cannes 2012
Actress Eva Longoria talks to THR about why she chose her stunning Marchesa gown for opening night at the Cannes Film Festival, and what life is going to be like after Desperate Housewives. The L'Oreal brand ambassador adds that she has several movies lined up, and is going after roles that are very different from her Desperate Housewives character Gabby.
View all of THR's Cannes video diaries here.
Video by Jennifer Laski, Raphael Laski, Fabien Constant, Pablo Teyssier-Verger.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)