'Fifty Shades of Grey' A Dramatic Reading From 'The Inbetweeners'
What better way to celebrate a series about horny teenage boys than to take a page out of the most talked-about erotic literature of the decade? Literally.
The cast of MTV’s The Inbetweeners stopped by The Hollywood Reporter’s cover lounge for a dramatic reading of E.L. James’ Fifty Shades of Grey for a segment we like to call Fifty Shades of Inbetweeners. And as THR’s chief TV critic Tim Goodman wrote in his review of the series: “Boner and boobie talk abounds.”
Video by Victor Klaus
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)