Jon Kasdan on His Comedy 'The First Time'
Writer, director Jon Kasdan on how his writing style differs from most modern day comedies and how he enjoys filming sex scenes. "I love comedies but more and more I feel like Hollywood comedies tend to be very broad and that's not the kind of comedy I respond to you know I grew up on Jim Brooks movies, Woody Allen movies and movies that were about talk and language and the way people related to each other" added Jon.
Video by Brian Rovanpera and Michael Gordon
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)