Foster the People Grammys 2012
We ask the band Foster the People if they think singing reality shows make it easier for new artist to get their big break. Frontman Mark Foster responded, "I think it's all relative, even if you win one of those shows you still have to be a talented artist to have longevity and a career."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)