Fox Business News Calls the Muppets Communist
Follow the Money's Eric Bolling hosted a seven-minute segment arguing that Disney's new The Muppets movie, which featured an oil mogul by the name of Tex Richman, promoted a left-wing agenda. “We’re teaching our kids class warfare. Where are we, Communist China?” Bolling said. Later on, Bolling said: “Liberal Hollywood depicting a successful businessman as evil – that’s not new." Muppets director James Bobin addressed the allegations when asked by THR: "No, the Muppets are not communist. And the character of Tex Richman is not an allegory for capitalism in any way."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)