"We did a lot of test, side by side stuff digital and film stock. And after a while everybody said it's easier to handle all the make up stuff with film than with digital because with digital it is so clear and precise you see everything and film is more organic and adds more so we shot the whole movie on film stock" said cinematographer Frank Griebe.
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, M. Lizaso, N. Ali, V. Klaus
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)