Gael García Bernal, Pablo Larraín 'No' Cannes 2012
Director Pablo Larraín and actor Gael García Bernal on the importance of screening their film at Cannes. The duo were at the festival to promote their film No about an ad executive that went after Augusto Pinochet's 1988 referendum.
View all of THR's Cannes video diaries here.
Video by Jennifer Laski, Raphael Laski, Fabien Constant, Pablo Teyssier-Verger, Matthieu Moille.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?