Sundance: Jason Momoa Reveals He Carries Chicken in His Pockets
Jason Momoa might have just spilled a secret to his massive physique. The actor -- known for toplining Conan and playing the imposing Khal Drogo on Game of Thrones -- was asked to empty his pockets at THR's Sundance Lounge. He revealed that he had a bag of chicken, declaring he has to eat the stuff every two hours.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)