Sundance: Jason Momoa Reveals He Carries Chicken in His Pockets
Jason Momoa might have just spilled a secret to his massive physique. The actor -- known for toplining Conan and playing the imposing Khal Drogo on Game of Thrones -- was asked to empty his pockets at THR's Sundance Lounge. He revealed that he had a bag of chicken, declaring he has to eat the stuff every two hours.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)