Garry Marshall 'New Year's Eve' Premiere
10:12 AM PST 12/9/2011 by David Simpson
'New Year's Eve' director Garry Marshall explains the importance of a kiss in making a great romantic comedy. He also gives us his favorite scene in the movie and why it holds a special place for him.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
THR On YouTube