Garry Marshall 'New Year's Eve' Premiere
10:12 AM PST 12/9/2011 by David Simpson
'New Year's Eve' director Garry Marshall explains the importance of a kiss in making a great romantic comedy. He also gives us his favorite scene in the movie and why it holds a special place for him.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)