Garry Marshall 'New Year's Eve' Premiere
10:12 AM PST 12/9/2011 by David Simpson
'New Year's Eve' director Garry Marshall explains the importance of a kiss in making a great romantic comedy. He also gives us his favorite scene in the movie and why it holds a special place for him.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)