Gayle King, Norah O'Donnell and Charlie Rose Pose for THR's 'CBS This Morning' Photo Shoot
From the CBS newsroom, the morning talk show hosts address their show's popularity with influential people, and discuss their constant battle for ratings. Gayle King reveals that during a recent gathering at U.S. diplomat Susan Rice’s home, a number of people told her they are fans of the show. “So many people came up and said that 'I watch you guys in the morning', I've switched from.. you fill in the blank" says King. "We don't walk around saying, 'Are you watching us?' people just come up and say it, and that is really gratifying."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)