George Stephanopoulos of Good Morning America praised Katie Couric's recent stint filling in for co-anchor Robin Roberts."It was a lot of fun to work with her. She had not lost a step in six years off. And you know, I just feel so blessed. Because I get to work with Katie Couric for a week, and then go back to my regular partner, the superb Robin Roberts. And it's a great privilege to be able to sit next to her every day," gushed the GMA host, ever dlplomatic.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)