'The Great Gatsby' Stars on the Costumes and Fashion
Producer and costume designer Catherine Martin and the stars of The Great Gatsby on fashion of their adaptation. "The very first theme for costumes are descriptions that you can find in the book that describe what people are wearing so in Gatsby's case, his clothes are very well described in the book apart from his evening wear," Added Catherine. "For instance he wears a cream suit with a silver shirt and a gold tie and that's described in the book when he meets Daisy again for the first time in five years."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?