The Guys from 'Jersey Shore' Review their Halloween Costumes
We get Ronnie, Pauly D and Mike Sorrentino to give their take the accuracy of Jersey Shore store bought Halloween costumes.
Mike added, "Having a Halloween costume named after yourself is pretty frisking cool you know, and they are pretty creative here (pointing to the model's abs) I guess the only way to complete this is he is is doing the right thing in pointing to it. You got to have the abs, you got to have some sunglasses and he has the haircut and he even has a fake chain so he is doing good."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)