Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama to Hitler
Country singer Hank Williams Jr. compared President Obama to Hitler during an appearance on Fox & Friends in October, which prompted ESPN to permanently cut his song "All My Rowdy Friends" from Monday Night Football. The song had been a staple on the weekly sports telecast. ESPN said Williams was notified of the network's decision to cut ties, but Williams wrote on his website: "After reading hundreds of e-mails, I have made MY decision. By pulling my opening Oct 3rd, [ESPN] stepped on the Toes of The First Amendment Freedom of Speech, so therefore Me, My Song, and All My Rowdy Friends are OUT OF HERE. It's been a great run."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?