Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama to Hitler
Country singer Hank Williams Jr. compared President Obama to Hitler during an appearance on Fox & Friends in October, which prompted ESPN to permanently cut his song "All My Rowdy Friends" from Monday Night Football. The song had been a staple on the weekly sports telecast. ESPN said Williams was notified of the network's decision to cut ties, but Williams wrote on his website: "After reading hundreds of e-mails, I have made MY decision. By pulling my opening Oct 3rd, [ESPN] stepped on the Toes of The First Amendment Freedom of Speech, so therefore Me, My Song, and All My Rowdy Friends are OUT OF HERE. It's been a great run."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics