Hans Zimmer, Thomas Newman and Four More Composers on Oscar Buzz and Fixing Problems with Music
Six award-worthy composers join our roundtable to discuss the pressures of creating music for their movies. Hans Zimmer (12 Years a Slave, Rush), Christophe Peck (Frozen), Henry Jackman (Captain Phillips), Thomas Newman (Saving Mr. Banks), Steven Price (Gravity) and Alan Silvestri (The Croods) give us a glimpse into their craft.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)