Harry Dean Stanton on Why "Anybody Can Be An Actor"
The legendary character actor reflects on his 50-plus years of making movies such as Cool Hand Luke (1967), The Godfather, Part II (1974), Alien (1979), The Rose (1979), Escape from New York (1981), Paris, Texas (1984), Repo Man (1984), Pretty in Pink (1986), The Last Temptation of Christ (1988), Wild at Heart (1990), Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992), The Straight Story (1999) and The Green Mile (1999).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?