'Hatfields & McCoys' Screening: Kevin Costner
From the red carpet of The Hollywood Reporter and History Channel's special screening of Hatfields & McCoys, star Kevin Costner opens up about his character, "Devil" Anse Hatfield.
"From the first page I started reading and understanding and I got lodged completely in the story," he said. "I was thrilled with the history of our country. Even when it borders on being embarrassing or violent or shameful, I'm still thrilled with the story of our country and the Hatfields and McCoys are part of that DNA."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)