His and Hers: James McAvoy and Jessica Chastain Look at Both Sides of a Marriage
Ned Benson's The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby offers a unique, dual perspective by packaging two separate movies together as one.
"For me it was writing a love story and making a film about a relationship and I think showing both sides of the relationship make more sense to give a relationship its full due given its male and female perspective," says Ned.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?