His and Hers: James McAvoy and Jessica Chastain Look at Both Sides of a Marriage
Ned Benson's The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby offers a unique, dual perspective by packaging two separate movies together as one.
"For me it was writing a love story and making a film about a relationship and I think showing both sides of the relationship make more sense to give a relationship its full due given its male and female perspective," says Ned.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics