The Hollywood Reporters on the Best Original Song Oscar Race
1:31 PM PST 2/13/2013 by THR Staff
THR's music editor Shirley Halperin joins our awards analyst Scott Feinberg to discuss the nominees up for best original score and best original song at this year's Oscars. Both agree Adele's Bond theme "Skyfall" is the clear frontrunner.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)