How Hollywood's Powerful Women Really Spend Their Time
We get a sneak peek in to the life of Hollywood's most powerful women including; Sue Naegle (President, HBO Entertainment), Christina Steinberg (Producer, DreamWorks Animation), Anne Globe (Chief Marketing Officer, DreamWorks Animation), Bela Bajaria (EVP, Creative Affairs, Universal Television).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)