How ‘We Gotta Get Out Of This Place’ Cinematographer Was Inspired by ‘Rush’
Anthony Dod Mantle—who won an Oscar for Slumdog Millionaire and shot TIFF entry Rush—has had “a huge influence on me especially in terms of what you can do digitally,” says Jeff Bierman—director of photography of dramatic crime thriller 'We Gotta Ge Out Of Here.' The movie marks the feature directorial debut of Simon and Zeke Hawkins.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)