How ‘We Gotta Get Out Of This Place’ Cinematographer Was Inspired by ‘Rush’
Anthony Dod Mantle—who won an Oscar for Slumdog Millionaire and shot TIFF entry Rush—has had “a huge influence on me especially in terms of what you can do digitally,” says Jeff Bierman—director of photography of dramatic crime thriller 'We Gotta Ge Out Of Here.' The movie marks the feature directorial debut of Simon and Zeke Hawkins.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)