'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Stars on Working With Jennifer Lawrence
Co-stars Woody Harrelson and Liam Hemsworth poke fun at their leading lady and Elizabeth Banks praises writer Suzanne Collins. "I think we spend a lot more time in the Capitol, frankly, and more time on the victory tour, so it was an opportunity to show more of the world that Suzanne Collins intended, that she created," says Banks. "In the first Hunger Games we go from District 12 straight into the arena and they are very similar. [In Catching Fire], we are all over the map, and that's where it feels more epic."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?