Hyundai: 'Dad's Sixth Sense'
The car company uses humor and the song "Count on Me" by halftime-show performer Bruno Mars to promote its 2015 Genesis. The commercial opens with the father saving his son from smashing his head on a curb and wraps up by displaying the car's automatic emergency brakes in order to save the son from rear ending another car.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)