Hyundai: 'Dad's Sixth Sense'
The car company uses humor and the song "Count on Me" by halftime-show performer Bruno Mars to promote its 2015 Genesis. The commercial opens with the father saving his son from smashing his head on a curb and wraps up by displaying the car's automatic emergency brakes in order to save the son from rear ending another car.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?