Indie Icons: Morgan Spurlock on His Comic-Con Experience
The filmmaker behind Super Size Me and Freakonomics shares what it takes to get his films made and what it was like meeting Stan Lee at Comic-Con. After praising Lee at the festival, he recalls the comic book legend saying to him, "Oh my God Morgan, that is so nice of you to say. You know we should do a movie together, we should do a documentary... about Comic-Con."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)