Indie Icons 'Take 5': Morgan Spurlock on His Admiration for Steven Spielberg
The filmmaker shares the biggest differences of making big-budget films and small-budget films, plus his best advice to up-and-coming directors. "I've always loved Steven Spielberg, I've always admired Steven Spielberg," says Morgan. "He just changed the film business and I remember seeing Jaws, and my parents taking me to see Jaws when I was seven… It ruined a summer of swimming for me."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?