Jake Gyllenhaal on Preparing for this Role in 'End of Watch'
End of Watch star Jake Gyllenhaal reveals he spent five months on the streets with the police in preparation of playing his character Officer Taylor.
He shares that he did fight training as well as tactical training with live ammunition. On what he witnessed while out with the police he added, "Stolen car chases, stolen cars, murders and domestic violence and that was the dramatic part of it and then day in day out of patrolling the streets."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?