Jake Gyllenhaal on Preparing for this Role in 'End of Watch'
End of Watch star Jake Gyllenhaal reveals he spent five months on the streets with the police in preparation of playing his character Officer Taylor.
He shares that he did fight training as well as tactical training with live ammunition. On what he witnessed while out with the police he added, "Stolen car chases, stolen cars, murders and domestic violence and that was the dramatic part of it and then day in day out of patrolling the streets."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)