Jake Gyllenhaal on Preparing for this Role in 'End of Watch'
End of Watch star Jake Gyllenhaal reveals he spent five months on the streets with the police in preparation of playing his character Officer Taylor.
He shares that he did fight training as well as tactical training with live ammunition. On what he witnessed while out with the police he added, "Stolen car chases, stolen cars, murders and domestic violence and that was the dramatic part of it and then day in day out of patrolling the streets."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)