James Franco 'Interior. Leather Bar.', 'kink'
Directors Christina Voros and Travis Matthews join James Franco to discuss their new movies premiering at Sundance.
"It is a great look into culture, leather bars in New York in the late 70's that is gone now," Franco said of Interior. Leather Bar., which he starred in, produced and co-directed with Matthews.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)