'Bachelorette' Actor James Marsden at Sundance
From the red carpet of the Bachelorette premiere, James Marsden describes his character as an "unabashed douche-bag" groomsman.
Talking about director Leslye Headland, he added, "She was so excited to take my image from Enchanted and just like, take a big dump on it. Turn it completely upside-down... but it's a fun character to play."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)