'Bachelorette' Actor James Marsden at Sundance
From the red carpet of the Bachelorette premiere, James Marsden describes his character as an "unabashed douche-bag" groomsman.
Talking about director Leslye Headland, he added, "She was so excited to take my image from Enchanted and just like, take a big dump on it. Turn it completely upside-down... but it's a fun character to play."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?