Jamie Foxx on Starring in 'Django Unchained'
From Denzel Washington to Notorious BIG to the Sean Jean clothing line, Jame Foxx reveals how he got inspired to get into character and play Django. "I would wear Sean Jean clothes just to sort of like, for one Puffy is a friend a black man doing his thing," he said. "So I would wear his clothes and I would be like, 'listen, I'm not trying to be weird on you,' I told him, I wore it as sort of a representation from the future to the past of where we were actually going: to where a black man can own his own company, do records, own all these different things. So they were these little things that I would take along with me to push the character forward."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)