Jane Campion’s ‘Top of the Lake’
Holly Hunter and Elisabeth Moss join director Jane Campion to discuss their new Sundance Channel series about a pregnant 12-year-old daughter of a drug lord who goes missing.
“I got an email and it said Jane Campion and I said 'yup, I’m in,'“ Moss said about hearing of the role. “But then I read the scripts and they were amazing, so interesting and unique, and so I just wanted to do it."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)