Jane Fonda's Women in Entertainment Acceptance Speech
3:51 PM PST 12/7/2011 by David Simpson
Jane Fonda delivered a heartfelt speech while accepting the Sherry Lansing Leadership Award. She addressed the importance of including women in decision making positions and how she landed the role in Michael Douglas' The China Syndrome.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube