Janelle Arthur 'American Idol'
The third time was the charm for Tennessee native Janelle Arthur, who made the top 10 after previously auditioning for the show for seasons 10 and 11. "I was so ecstatic when Ryan said my name," she recalls. The country singer, who secured her spot in the finals with "If I Can Dream" by Elvis Presley, wants to stick with her country roots on the show. After all, her biggest inspiration for wanting to be a singer was Vince Gill. "I could not get to sleep or stop crying without hearing or watching this tape of Vince Gill. My mom use to play it when I was a baby and it was like a miracle tape," she says.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)