Jason Clarke on 'Zero Dark Thirty's' Interrogation Scenes
"I think the international response is going to be fantastic, I think they are going to be very relieved that Kathryn (Bigelow) and Mark (Boal) have shown 360 degrees. Yes, there are moments you can pick in a two-and-a-half hour film in this 10-year journey, but it's followed the linear story. There are no corners cut or sugar-coating," Clarke said about the waterboarding and torture scenes in the movie.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?