Jay Leno Crashed Porsche Carrera GT Years Before Paul Walker Accident
The late-night talk show host gets behind the wheel of the Porsche super car and shares how he lost control and ended up spinning in circles at the Talladega Superspeedway. "I just got a little sideways and then it started spinning. I hit the brakes and saw the wall coming and then got off the brakes, and then when there wasn't any wall I got on the brakes again, and then when I saw more wall I got off the brakes," say Leno. "It was kind of like driving on ice."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?