Jay Leno Crashed Porsche Carrera GT Years Before Paul Walker Accident
The late-night talk show host gets behind the wheel of the Porsche super car and shares how he lost control and ended up spinning in circles at the Talladega Superspeedway. "I just got a little sideways and then it started spinning. I hit the brakes and saw the wall coming and then got off the brakes, and then when there wasn't any wall I got on the brakes again, and then when I saw more wall I got off the brakes," say Leno. "It was kind of like driving on ice."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)