Jeff Fager, CBS News chairman and executive producer of 60 Minutes, honors Mike Wallace in a manner the brash late newsman would have appreciated: with the unvarnished truth. "He was tough. I mean, he was a prick. In person too," said Fager. "And that's what we loved about him. Everything he felt, (it) just came right out of him. And he was a wonderful reporter who really just wanted to get to the truth. That was his motivating role in life. 'Just get me to the truth,' and one way or the other, he found out. He got to the truth."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?