Jennifer Grey on the 25th Anniversary of 'Dirty Dancing'
On the 25th Anniversary of her hit Dirty Dancing actress Jennifer Grey gives us her take on what made the movie so successful.
"I think that the music is fantastic and people love to dance and using dance as a metaphor for falling in love is really, it's true, like you can not have someone teach you something that gives you joy without attaching something to that person because they are the purveyor of that joy for you" added Jennifer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)