Jennifer Grey on the 25th Anniversary of 'Dirty Dancing'
On the 25th Anniversary of her hit Dirty Dancing actress Jennifer Grey gives us her take on what made the movie so successful.
"I think that the music is fantastic and people love to dance and using dance as a metaphor for falling in love is really, it's true, like you can not have someone teach you something that gives you joy without attaching something to that person because they are the purveyor of that joy for you" added Jennifer.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)