Behind the Scenes of Jennifer Lopez's Stylists Issue Cover Shoot
"We tend to lean more towards some of the glitzier, glam-ier designers with Jennifer," says Rob Zangardi, alongside partner Mariel Haenn, of client Jennifer Lopez. Together, the trio appear on one of four THR covers for the annual style issue, ranking at No. 8 on the 25 Most Powerful Stylists List. They were photographed by Art Streiber at Siren Studios in Hollywood on March 6.
"There is so much fun stuff about working with Jennifer," says Zangardi, while Haenn notes that "she has so many different sides, so as stylists we get an opportunity to do everything."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)