Jeremy Clarkson on Public Sector Strikes
Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson slams striking public service workers in London on The One Show in November, causing uproar abroad. In response, BBC -- which issued an apology shortly thereafter -- decided to pull an episode of the pre-taped game show QI (filmed in the summer) that featured an appearance by the Brit because of Clarkson's controversial statements about the workers. During his One Show appearance, he had said that the workers "should be executed in front of their families."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?