Jessica Chastain on Tackling Her Role in 'The Heiress'
Despite a rising -- and super-busy -- career in film, Jessica Chastain carved time in her hectic schedule to make her Broadway debut in The Heiress.
"I'm nervous," the Juilliard-trained actress told THR on the red carpet at the 2012 Tony Awards in New York City. "It's a great role, it's one of the best roles written for women. Moises Kaufman is a wonderful director, and he's such a kind, supportive man so I'm really excited to work for him."
It has "Tony" written all over it, no?
"You can't say that!" she said in mock outrage, then thanking us for the "nice thing" we said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?