Joe Jonas on the CW's 'The Next'
Joe Jonas breaks down what separates The Next from other reality singing competition shows and what it is like working with mentors Gloria Estefan, John Rich and Nelly.
"For our show we really do the behind the scenes stuff and the fact that I can work with young musicians and help them, tell them my stories and hopefully encourage them in their career, I'm having a blast" said Joe.
Video by Victor Klaus
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)