Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski
Morning Joe's Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski weighed in on George Zimmerman being charged with the second-degree murder of Trayvon Martin. "I wonder why it took so long," Scarborough said at the party for THR's 35 Most Powerful People in Media. "Obviously you don't want to pre-judge anybody and you're innocent until proven guilty. But, that said, the police were guilty of being extraordinarily insensitive."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)